Description: I updated the app today and the daily points have disappeared, there are more Pro workouts, and the app looks different. Why?
Answer: Our latest update is a big one but we’re proud to introduce Peak 3.0 and the Coach feature.
Coach is your personal trainer and will guide you through your workouts to help you reach your goals, which will take over the daily points feature.
- At the top of the home screen you’ll find a Just For You workout which we think will benefit you the most.
- You'll also have more contextual workouts - for example the Coffee Break workout for something short and sweet, the Endurance workout if you want to push your limits, etc.
- Here a short selection of the new workouts:
• Adrenaline Burst: a collection of short, intense games for when you need an extra jolt.
• The Total Workout: this is the complete workout, tackling all the areas of your brain that Peak exercises.
• Hard To Master: a collection of some of our toughest games.
• Smooth Sailing: a low intensity workout for when you’ve been working hard.
- Coach will give you feedback on your performance and provide valuable insight that will help you improve even more quickly. This builds on the work behind our Pro Training plans and takes the experience to an exciting new level. For this reason, we've removed Pro Training plans and introduced skill specific workouts, if you who want to focus your training on certain areas like Memory, Problem Solving, Focus, Language and more.
- At the top of the home screen you’ll find Today’s workout, a collection of games pulled from our rich selection of brain training exercises.
- Coach will give you feedback on your performance and provide valuable insight that will help you improve even more quickly.
- You can choose to upgrade to Pro, to get even more: access to any game at any time as well as Coach’s contextual workouts.
- We're aware that the option to swap games has disappeared for Pro users. This is something we are working on and we will be adding it back in our next update. Once that has been done, you will be able to change 1 game per category per day, like before.
- This new version of Peak isn't yet available for Android but we are working on the Android version as we speak.
- The app is now also available in Chinese and Korean: just go to the app's Account & Settings menu to change the language.